Friday, September 7, 2012

[ClermontFLReUseIt] Wanted - Cub Scouts WeBeLoS Uniforms

 

My boys are going to be joining cub scouts this year and I was wondering if anyone can help me get the uniforms. Plus I am totally for hand me downs on a budget versus brand new and a broke budget. I need the following items...
Uniform shirts one in size 2XL and one in size Medium
Uniform Belts one size XL and one size s/m
2 Neckerchiefs and 2 slides

Thanks for your assistance. I live in the Clermont/Minneola area but my husband works at disney and I travel to the Villages often. So any where on those routes I can pick up. Also I not picky if you have animals or smoke they can be washed. If they have patches I can remove them. I just ask that they still look decent. Thanks for your consideration.

Elizabeth

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:

(Use ONLY one of these five)

OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment