Friday, May 11, 2012

[ClermontFLReUseIt] Offer - Max, Beagle, 7 yrs, Grand Island

 

My dog, Max, is a 7 year old beagle that loves to run and play. Unfortunately, the park where I live doesn't allow it, so I need to find a new loving home for him. He is great with kids, with adults, with cats, won't bite, but does have a loud bark. I've had him for 3 years and he is a real love. Max is smart - he knows how to open my back door even though I got it fixed and he shouldn't be able to!
>
> If you are interested in giving Max a new and loving home, please email me with a note about why you are interested and what you can provide for him. He really is a love and I will miss him terribly. I just can't tolerate the complaints I get when he gets out. It is almost impossible for me to chase him down.

He loves going for walks and being petted. Max really is a great dog and I will be so sad to see him go, but I know there are those in the park that won't miss him at all. They spoil it for everyone, but rules are rules.

I am located in Grand Island (next to Eustis and Leesburg) in a 55+ mobile home park. I do have photos of Max if you want to see them.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:

(Use ONLY one of these five)

OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment