Wednesday, May 9, 2012

[ClermontFLReUseIt] offer: boys clothes 9-10 sea world

 

I live near seaworld/dr phillips area. I have a large container
(30gal?) of boys clothes 9-10 my son has outgrown. shorts, shirts,
pants. Please bring a bag or something to carry these in as the
container is my 'donation bin' my son and I keep in our house.

Rena (mommie to Darius)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:

(Use ONLY one of these five)

OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment