Monday, February 28, 2011

[OntarioCaliforniaFreecycle] OFFER: Clothing See List (Upland)

 

This has to be gone today and pick-up time is after 5:30 p.m.

1 - Women's Plus Size (XL, 1X, 2X and 20-24) - a few pair of jeans, a jean jacket and a few shirts from what I remember.

2 - Little girls' clothing - Mostly size 8 with a few smaller sizes, pants, shirts, pj's.

3 - Hangers - plastic hangers probably 30 or more

4 - The least interesting of the bags, but it does have a few pair of men's jeans. I'm not sure on the size but they belonged to a bigger man (6', 230 pounds.) There are also a TON of girl's shoes in size 5-5 1/2 in there, but nothing is in really GREAT shape, so PLEASE consider this before committing to pick up this bag. I don't want anyone to be disappointed. Take it for what it's worth. Some of the shoes are cute, but in need of cleaning.

Please no flakeys. My daughter and her husband moved back in with me this weekend and I need to get stuff out of here so we can all be comfortable.

Thanks and Happy Freecycling!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment