Saturday, August 6, 2011

[OntarioCaliforniaFreecycle] OFFER: 32 in LCD flat screen TV - (Ontario)

 

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE REPLYING.
I know I am going to get a TON of replies and this will go quickly. If I don't reply directly to your post, it's probably taken, which I will post a taken immediately when it is picked up and driven off.
Okay, so the details of this TV: We moved and in the move, all the connecting cables for this TV, power cords, cables, etc never showed up. Last time I used the TV, it worked and it has been stored in a corner, so there is no reason why it shouldn't work now, except I have realized that I am lazy and will never go to the trouble of replacing the necessary cables. If you aren't any more ambitious than I am, please please please don't reply and ask for the TV, let someone who will get some use out if have it.
So this is for the TV ONLY, NO CORDS OR CABLES. It does include the articulating arm that attached it to the wall and the stand, if you don't want to mount it on the wall. It's also several years old and has a very slight shadow in the middle of the screen. But on the plus side, it is free and if you are more ambitious than I am, getting the power cord and cables to hook it up to your other equipment, you'll be ahead of the game. The brand is Panosonic and I think it's an LCD screen and no, I don't know the specific model number and it is a few years old, but again, FREE.
Today is Saturday and I'll be out for a few hours, but I'll check the site when I return this evening. I would like it picked up on Sunday at a mutually convenient time. I live in Ontario and if you've read this far, thank you!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment