Tuesday, July 30, 2013

[ClermontFLReUseIt] Wanted Fence

 

Hi I am in real need of a fence for my backyard. We are surrounded by dogs who keep coming over to our patio door and bothering mine. My dogs have damaged my blinds to get to them, damaged my window etc. It is a problem to even sit out sometimes. We have spoken to the ones we know several times. At this point I just want peace and quiet. :) If you are tearing down yours because you are moving or putting in a new one I would love to have it. It's not that big. I'm a single mom of 2 and unfortunately can't afford to get one. Thank you! :)

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:

(Use ONLY one of these five)

OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment