Saturday, April 20, 2013

[ClermontFLReUseIt] Wanted: Women's size 10-14 clothes anything please Interviewing NEED outfits

 

Hi I am currently unemployed and I am trying so hard to get a job I am starting to finally get calls for interviews which is a plus but I have lost weight since I was terminated from my job when I was pregnant so I am interviewing in my maternity skirt that is a small and a blouse that seems to look ok. I am currently happily fitting in a size 10-12 but would be happy with anything 10-12, 12-14 anything really and any blouses that are size large or x large are perfect too. Also if you have any summer clothes you no longer need I would greatly appriciate it as well. I am trying to get back on my feet again please don't take this the wrong way but I am posting here for help I usually don't ask for help for myself only for my daughter but this will benefit her as well. I posted for clothes for on here as well I can not afford to purchase items at this time from individual people I am sorry. I have been going to local thrift stores to try to buy clothes for my daughter and myself in bulk bag deals for $2 -$5 a bag please at this time I can not afford to purchase clothing from you so I'm not trying to be rude but I was contacted to purchase clothes from my ad for my daughter and I am not in a position to do that. If you can not help out I understand completely. I just thought I would take a chance and post for myself. Thanks in advance. Also I have some larger size clothes I will be posting. Thank you for your time. Size 18, 20 clothes
Christina

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:

(Use ONLY one of these five)

OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment