Tuesday, April 2, 2013

[ClermontFLReUseIt] Offer...Scrub Tops/Wanted..dog cage

 

I have 8-10 scrub tops...printed..not solid colors. They are size 2x-3x, if anyone is interested..please let me know.

I also need a dog cage for our puppy. However..he is not your average size puppy....he's huge. I have a small/medium cage I will trade.

I also need 3-5 a.c. window units.Our a.c. broke, and we don't have the money to fix it.

And last, but not least..a 5 drawer dresser, and baby clothes for a boy.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:

(Use ONLY one of these five)

OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment