Friday, March 8, 2013

[OntarioCaliforniaFreecycle] OFFER- MISC ITEMS (ONTARIO)

 

I have several items. Please take a look and let me know what day and time you can pick up. Whatever is not picked up by Tuesday will be given to the Disabled Veterans on Wednesday. Thanks!

1) Several glass vases. Approximately 6 of them. They are medium to large in size. I just have too many from my husband buying me flowers...

2) White shelving brackets. Approx 10 of them.

3) Hersheys smores/fondue maker.

4) Bissel vaccuum cleaner. Still runs but suction isn't that great. I think the filters need a good cleaning then it should work fine.

5) Dell Printer. In box not sure if it works. It was given to me by someone but I never opened the box.

6) Pioneer DVD player with cords and remote control. Still works. We just don't need it anymore.

7) Several magazines: Family Circle(cooking), Marie Claire, People, and Entertainment

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment