Saturday, March 9, 2013

[ClermontFLReUseIt] Recieved DESPIRATELY NEEDED: little girls clothes 5-6-7,

 

We have recieved some stuff for my boyfriends daugther and there are somethings I still am waiting to pick up, thank you very much to all who have given to us and are giving to us out of the kidness of their hearts. I do believe we now have enough to sustain us for quite some time. I posted here and on freecycle, not ONE response came from freecycle, so I want to thank all you AMAZING REUSEIT MEMBERS from the bottom of my heart, it really means a lot to me. I also want to thank those who offered advice, you are all a great bunch of people and I appreciate it. She was very excited to see all her new stuff! Thank you all so much, and I want to extend and extra special thank you to Terrie Reitz who offered more than I could have ever imagined.

Nikki
(Judy's daughter)

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:

(Use ONLY one of these five)

OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment