Sunday, January 20, 2013

[OntarioCaliforniaFreecycle] OFFER: Scrapbook/Crafting Items (Ontario)

 

I have a box of scrapbooking/crafting items, given to me by another freecycler, and these are items I don't need. Please take all.

41 rubber stamps
2 Sets of Markers
Ink pad (black)
Buttons (Holiday themed, stars, hearts, foods, baby, etc)
Beads
5 stretch bracelets with magnetic hematite and large multi-colored catseye beads
Full, unused spool of ribbon
Ribbon scraps, large pieces
Flat-back "crystals"
Paint
Sand (full jars of pink, and purple)

Maybe some other items, this is what I remember off the top of my head.

Near Mountain and Mission, evening pick-ups only please (after 6:30)

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment