Sunday, January 27, 2013

[ClermontFLReUseIt] Wanted: Recumbent Bicycle

 

I am having knee replacement surgery in a few weeks and my orthopedist wants me to start riding a bicycle to strengthen my knee both prior to and following surgery. It doesn't have to be fancy, just working.

I am planning to be in your area this next week and will make arrangements to pick up. I live in Grand Island, but will be working in the Clermont / Winter Garden area for the next two weeks.

If you have one available, please email me at this address with your phone number and I'll call you right back to make arrangements to pick up. It will need to fit in my car as I don't have a truck available.

Thanks,

Sharon

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:

(Use ONLY one of these five)

OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment