Tuesday, January 22, 2013

[ClermontFLReUseIt] Offer: Rat Terrier - Mascotte

 

My daughter is tearfully having to give up her sweet puppy. He's a 4 1/2 month old rat terrier, full blooded I believe. He's very loving and full of energy. He lived with her and her boyfriend, but is fine with my 2-year old grandson. She says he's up to date with his puppy shots (got them at You've Got A Friend in Mascotte).

They carried him around in a backpack and he likes being under the covers.

His name is Tripod because he only has three legs. He's missing (born without it) his back left leg. You would never know it was missing, he gets around great!

I really don't want to take him to the shelter, but I can't keep him either. I need to find him a place immediately.

If you want to see pics, please email me and I will happily provide them! Thank you so much!!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:

(Use ONLY one of these five)

OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment