Thursday, October 4, 2012

[ClermontFLReUseIt] Wanted: computer wireless usb adapter

 

Cable service has been disconnected so I was wondering if anybody had a computer wireless network USB adapter that they no longer need I would love to use that please on my computer which does not have WiFi capability built in as you can see it's pretty old but if I could get a USB wireless adapter then I could use my cell phones hotspot to use the internet even if the connection is slow it beats trying to use the internet on my 3.1" cell phone screen, :)
thanks to everyone in advance greatly appreciated

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:

(Use ONLY one of these five)

OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment