Tuesday, October 30, 2012

[ClermontFLReUseIt] Offer *clermont* 3 and half unopened fat free milk (blue tops)

 

My friend receives WIC and she is given milk, unfortunately it is fat free milk which she doesn't like or need. I normally take it, however I know have plenty taking up space in my fridge, my kids don't drink it either. If you are interested please let me know, I would hate to see these go to waste. They are BRAND NEW UNOPENED, fat free (skim). If interested please let me know. You can take one or all if you know you will use them.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:

(Use ONLY one of these five)

OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
.

__,_._,___

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thans for your lovely post Custom House Design

Post a Comment