Wednesday, May 4, 2011

[ClermontFLReUseIt] WANTED: Schoolteacher seeking materials (NO LOCATION)

 

I know it's the end of the year and all, but I've just gotten a new job in teaching. To do these last few weeks of class right, I need a supply of pencils, paper, bulletin board paper, calculators, and other school-related items to use for my classroom. The kids are bright and I want to be able to teach without having to ask them if they brought their materials today. Some simply don't have any. I've used up my personal stash and I hope someone has a box of promo pencils and pens lying around that maybe were misprints, etc. Help, please.

In my spare time, I'm a scout leader. I'm collecting white shirts and blue school uniform skirts for those girls, as well. I would love to be able to get all my girls in uniform by the beginning of summer. In that group, we use pencils, glitter, glue, and craft supplies. They are very bright girls from minority families,and mentoring like this can help them stay strong and keep their focus on clean living.

(Can you tell I'm passionate about all my kids?)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:

(Use ONLY one of these five)

OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment