Monday, November 22, 2010

[OntarioCaliforniaFreecycle] OFFER: Plus Size Clothing and Books (Upland)

 

I posted the book offer the other day and didn't get replies so I thought I'd try once more. 1/2 a dozen books. 2 relationship self-help, 1 Christian dating/marriage, 2 fiction and 1 true crime.

Women's plus size clothing, mainly tops.

I'd strong prefer pick-up after 5 p.m. on Wednesday since we are headed into the long holiday weekend.

Please don't edit the subject when replying as doing so causes the reply to go into the spam folder instead of the one I have set up for Freecycle.

Thanks and Happy Freecycling!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment