Monday, November 29, 2010

[ClermontFLReUseIt] Offer: SHOES,CLOTHES,BOOKS IN CLERMONT ALL LADIES

 

About 20 pairs of shoes most of them used once twice some brand new alotof them Designer shoes, alot of jeans and some shirts! shoes run from 8-9,jeans are size 10s and some 12s and other sizes! tops large! I have over 300 pair of shoes! i sell alot on e-bay the real expensive ones and I want these to go to someone that doesnt have much as I am bless and have so much! Please take all 3 bags! I want these gone ASAP! if not gone by tomorrow I will donate to one of the thrift stores in town, but would perfer to give them away as they will sell them! I will be getting rid of alot more! Happy holidays you will not be disapointed!lease e-mail with details I will leave at the front porch!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:

(Use ONLY one of these five)

OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment