Tuesday, November 30, 2010

[ClermontFLReUseIt] Clothes need to be gone

 

Thanks for all the e-mail I am going down the list I have had 2 no shows so far I will contact the next person I do need this gone ASAP! by 10 am 1030 I cannot wait anymore i have got a baby shower and need them gone when I leave as if not I will take to the local thrift stores! thanks !  Thanks o2 bags just got picked up! Thanks

catherine

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:

(Use ONLY one of these five)

OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment