Today my friend got a kohls flyer on her door for $10 off $20 or more purchase she called me to see if I wanted to go shop there with the kids this friday as it is our meet up play day we usually go to the library or chic fillet to meet up. ANyways I did not get a coupon on my door does anyone have one they do not want I could really use some clothes for my little one and with that coupon I am sure I can get a few outfits on clearance there that will fit her. Clermont Minneola area pick up please thanks for reading.
__._,_.___
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:
(Use ONLY one of these five)
OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:
(Use ONLY one of these five)
OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
MARKETPLACE
.
__,_._,___
0 comments:
Post a Comment