Tuesday, September 7, 2010

[ClermontFLReUseIt] TAKEN: DIAPER GENIE

 

Some one is going to pick this up. If they d not, I will re-post.

Candie
VPM of Recruit SeVannah

----- Original Message -----
From: Candie Mouchet
To: ClermontFLReUseIt@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 1:57 PM
Subject: OFFER DIAPER GENIE

I have a like new diaper genie that I only used for a month or so. It has been stored in our garage for almost 2 years. It is in perfect condition, just needs to be cleaned up due to being stored.

I live in the 4 corner area of clermont. Easy porch pick up. Email for address
Candie
VPM of Recruit SeVannah

They (Women Marines) don't have a nickname, and they don't need one.
They get their basic training in a Marine atmosphere, at a Marine Post.
They inherit the traditions of the Marines.
They are Marines.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:

(Use ONLY one of these five)

OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment