Wednesday, November 7, 2012

[ClermontFLReUseIt] Wanted: prescription cat food

 

My kitty, Edgar, age two, has just been diagnosed with a bladder issue that requires him to eat a prescription cat food for the rest of his life. I know, being a life-long pet mommy, that most times we have leftover supplies after our pets have gone over the rainbow bridge. Does anyone have Purina brand urinary cat food (a pink and white bag, letters on bag are "UR St Ox") left over from their late kitty? I'm located in Minneola, but can travel a bit.

(I know when my elderly Pekingese died, it was tough to get rid of her "puppy diapers" and heartworm meds, but the family I gave them to was very appreciative, and it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would).

Many thanks,
Jenni and Edgar Kitty

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:

(Use ONLY one of these five)

OFFER: couch - location
TAKEN: couch - location (may include pending or PPU)
WANTED: garden hose
RECEIVED: garden hose
INFO: Used for tips
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: email ClermontFLReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
JOIN US in the Clermont Connection Cafe at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClermontConnectionCafe/
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment